(901) 922-5526•387 Perkins Ext. Memphis, TN 38117• TEMPORARY HOURS: Mon–Sat: 9AM–8PM, Sun: 10AM–5PM
Magic Tree House Collection: Books 45-48 (Compact Disc)
Email or call for price
Other Books in Series
- #1: Magic Tree House Collection Books 1-4 (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #4: Magic Tree House Collection Books 13-16 (Abridged / Analog Audio Cassette): Email or call for price
- #29: Magic Tree House Collection Books 29-32: Christmas in Camelot/Haunted Castle on Hallow's Eve/Summer of the Sea Serpent/Winter of the Ice Wizard (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #33: Magic Tree House: Books 33-36: #33 Carnival at Candlelight; #34 Season of the Sandstorms; #35 Night of the New Magicians; #36 Blizzard of the Blue Mo (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
A Crazy Day with Cobras
Merlin's beloved penguin, Penny, has been put under a spell It's up to Jack and Annie to find the four things that will break the spell. When the magic tree house whisks them back to India over four hundred years ago, they discover an amazing and exotic world filled with great danger. Dogs in the Dead of Night
Jack and Annie must find a rare flower to save one of their best friends So when the magic tree house whisks them back in time to the Swiss Alps, they're confused. How can they find a flower buried under ice and snow? Jack thinks their mission is hopeless Abe Lincoln at Last
When the magic tree house whisks Jack and Annie back to Washington, D.C., in 1861, Jack can't wait to meet Abraham Lincoln himself But the new president is too busy to see them, as he is desperately trying to save a nation in crisis.When Jack and Annie ask for some magical help, they go back even further in time to a mysterious woods. A Perfect Time for Pandas
Jack and Annie are off to a village in the mountains of southeast China, close to a world-famous panda reserve. Will it be their easiest adventure yet? Not a chance Jack and Annie don't know it, but they've arrived on the day of a historic earthquake.
About the Author
Mary Pope Osborne is the author of many novels, picture books, story collections, and nonfiction books. Her New York Times number one bestselling Magic Tree House series has been translated into numerous languages around the world. Highly recommended by parents and educators everywhere, the series introduces young readers to different cultures and times in history, as well as to the world's legacy of ancient myth and storytelling. She and her husband, writer Will Osborne, live in northwestern Connecticut with their three dogs.