(901) 922-5526•387 Perkins Ext. Memphis, TN 38117• TEMPORARY HOURS: Mon–Sat: 9AM–8PM, Sun: 10AM–5PM
Jack Gets Zapped! (A Jack Book #8) (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the A Jack Book series.
- #1: Hi, Jack! (A Jack Book #1) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #2: Jack Blasts Off (A Jack Book #2) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #3: Jack at Bat (A Jack Book #3) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #4: Jack Goes West (A Jack Book #4) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #5: Jack at the Zoo (A Jack Book #5) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #6: Too Many Jacks (A Jack Book #6) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #7: Jack and Santa (A Jack Book #7) (Hardcover): $9.99
From New York Times bestselling author Mac Barnett and Geisel Award-winning illustrator Greg Pizzoli, an uproarious early reader series about a mischievous rabbit, a cranky old lady, and a lovable dog.
On rainy days, Jack loves nothing more than playing video games. But when lightning strikes and Jack finds himself trapped inside his favorite game, will he find a way out before it's game over?
Welcome to the laugh-out-loud and irreverent world of Jack, a new early reader series by the New York Times bestselling and award-winning team of Mac Barnett and Greg Pizzoli.
About the Author
Mac Barnett is the New York Times bestselling author of more than forty books, including Sam and Dave Dig a Hole, Extra Yarn, and the Mac B., Kid Spy series. His books have won numerous prizes, including three E.B. White Read-Aloud Awards, two Caldecott Honors, and the Boston Globe-Horn Book Award. Mac lives in Oakland, California.
Greg Pizzoli is an author, illustrator, and printmaker. His first picture book, The Watermelon Seed, won the Theodor Seuss Geisel Award, and his book Good Night Owl was a Geisel Honor. His Viking nonfiction picture book Tricky Vic was a New York Times Best Illustrated of 2015. He lives in Philadelphia.
“A rad addition to Barnett and Pizzoli’s early readers [series]. . . Zip to get this Zapped Jack book.” Kirkus Reviews, starred review