(901) 922-5526•387 Perkins Ext. Memphis, TN 38117• TEMPORARY HOURS: Mon–Sat: 9AM–8PM, Sun: 10AM–5PM
Crystal Healing for Women: A Modern Guide to the Power of Crystals for Renewed Energy, Strength, and Wellness (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Discover the physical, mental, and spiritual healing power of crystals and awaken the healer within.
Revered for their restorative powers over our health, crystals have served humanity for millennia. With Crystal Healing for Women, you can unlock the ancient secrets of healing and wisdom held within these stones. Crystal healer and Reiki Master Mariah K. Lyons shares her knowledge in this beautifully-illustrated, practical guide that helps womxn awaken to their feminine divinity and healing powers, and rekindle their instinctual relationship with nature. She also shows you how to select and care for crystals and incorporate them in rituals. You'll learn to intentionally utilize crystals, helping you to find deeper levels of spiritual growth, integrated healing, and sustainable well-being.
Crystal Healing for Women features:
• Crystal healing fundamentals: How crystal vibrational energy works as well as how to activate, charge, and cleanse your crystals.
• 40 energetic self-care rituals: Daily and seasonal wellness practices plus focused healing and manifestation for fertility, pregnancy, the feminine cycle, anxiety, creativity, and love.
• 50 healing crystal profiles: Modern interpretations, individual features, and beautiful photographs of stones with energetic properties and healing compatibilities.
• 10 key crystals for women: An in-depth look at select stones chosen for their potency, healing power, and connection to Divine Feminine energy.
• Crystals in everyday life: Where to place them in your home and on your body and how to work with them and create crystal-healing grids.
About the Author
Mariah K. Lyons is a Crystal Healer, Reiki Master, Meditation Guide, and Western Herbalist. She is the founder of ASTARA, a luxury crystalline grounding footwear company integrat¬ing ancient healing practices with sustainable design. Her work bridges the world of spirit and matter, and she is deeply dedicated to supporting the awakening of higher consciousness upon the planet through various mediums and healing modalities. Mariah has led workshops and classes for Nike, Yahoo!, NBC Universal, and DreamWorks, and her work has been featured in Vogue, the LA Times, goop.com, Vanity Fair, Harper's Bazaar, and on Good Morning America.
"Crystal Healing for Women is a lucid guide to the glistening world of gems. Mariah leads us through rituals and practices that activate our relationship to Earth's most mystical stones." —Kim Krans, author of New York Times best-selling The Wild Unknown Tarot
"Grounded and open-hearted, this book is a wonderful resource to support women being their own healer." —Deborah Hanekamp, founder of Mama Medicine, and author of Ritual Baths
"Mariah K. Lyons has the unique ability to cut through the clutter surrounding the world of wellness and present the science behind crystals in a way that is accessible yet still honors their magic. Through her mix of in-depth research and hands-on work as a healer, she has produced an encyclopedic guide that is both insightful and informative. It’s the only book on crystals you’ll ever need!" —Rachel Marlowe, West Coast Contributor, Vogue
"As a crystal lover, Crystal Healing for Women helped me to dive deeper into their many layers and dimensions. I now have new tools to help me connect with my truest nature.” —Lori Bregman, doula and author of The Mindful Mom-To-Be and Mamaste
“Mariah, thank you for writing this insightful book! We are moving into a new world that needs more care, wisdom, and kindness, and your book encompasses all of that—with crystals and more!“— Heng Ou, author of The First Forty Days and Awakening Fertility, and founder of MotherBees
"Crystal Healing for Women is a wonderful book to introduce readers to the feminine healing wisdom of our crystal allies." —Sahara Rose, author of A Yogic Path and host of the Highest Self Podcast