(901) 922-5526•387 Perkins Ext. Memphis, TN 38117• TEMPORARY HOURS: Mon–Sat: 9AM–8PM, Sun: 10AM–5PM
I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (Prebound)
Call to check availability
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912: A Graphic Novel (I Survived Graphic Novel #1) (Library Edition) (I Survived Graphix #1) (Hardcover): $24.99
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (Prebound): $17.25
- #4: I Survived the Attacks of September 11, 2001: A Graphic Novel (I Survived Graphic Novel #4) (I Survived Graphic Novels #4) (Paperback): $10.99
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (Prebound): $17.25
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Large Print / Library Binding): $26.44
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863: Book 7 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011 (Prebound): $17.25
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, A.D. 79: Book 10 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871 (Prebound): $17.25
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (Prebound): $17.25
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980: Book 14 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Library Edition) (Library Binding): $16.99
- #16: I Survived the Children's Blizzard, 1888 (Large Print / Paperback): $12.99
- #17: I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (Prebound): $16.25
- #18: I Survived the Battle of D-Day, 1944 (I Survived #18) (Paperback): $4.99
- #19: I Survived The Great Molasses Flood, 1919 (I Survived #19) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #20: I Survived the California Wildfires, 2018 (I Survived #20) (Paperback): $5.99
- #21: I Survived the Galveston Hurricane, 1900 (I Survived #21) (Paperback): $5.99
The horror of Hurricane Katrina is brought vividly to life in this fictional account of a boy, a dog, and the storm of the century.
Barry's family tries to evacuate before Hurricane Katrina hits their home in New Orleans. But when Barry's little sister gets terribly sick, they're forced to stay home and wait out the storm.
At first, Katrina doesn't seem to be as bad as predicted. But overnight the levees break, and Barry's world is literally torn apart. He's swept away by the floodwaters, away from his family. Can he survive the storm of the century -- alone?