(901) 922-5526•387 Perkins Ext. Memphis, TN 38117•Mon–Sat: 9AM–9PM, Sun: 10AM–5PM
Amy and the Missing Puppy (The Critter Club #1) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the The Critter Club series.
- #2: All About Ellie (The Critter Club #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Liz Learns a Lesson (The Critter Club #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Marion Takes a Break (The Critter Club #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Amy Meets Her Stepsister (The Critter Club #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Ellie's Lovely Idea (The Critter Club #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Liz at Marigold Lake (The Critter Club #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Marion Strikes a Pose (The Critter Club #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Amy's Very Merry Christmas (The Critter Club #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Ellie and the Good-Luck Pig (The Critter Club #10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Liz and the Sand Castle Contest (The Critter Club #11) (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Marion Takes Charge (The Critter Club #12) (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Amy Is a Little Bit Chicken (The Critter Club #13) (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Ellie the Flower Girl (The Critter Club #14) (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: Liz's Night at the Museum (The Critter Club #15) (Paperback): $5.99
- #16: Marion and the Secret Letter (The Critter Club #16) (Paperback): $5.99
- #17: Amy on Park Patrol (The Critter Club #17) (Paperback): $5.99
- #18: Ellie Steps Up to the Plate (The Critter Club #18) (Paperback): $5.99
- #19: Liz and the Nosy Neighbor (The Critter Club #19) (Paperback): $5.99
- #20: Marion and the Girls' Getaway (The Critter Club #20) (Paperback): $5.99
Winter 2012 Kids Next List
“During spring break, Amy is worried about being lonely because all her friends have big plans, and all she is going to do is help her mother at the veterinary clinic and read her new Nancy Drew mystery. Things get exciting fast, however, when Mrs. Sullivan, the intimidating rich lady who lives in the mansion at the end of town, brings her puppy, Rufus, into the clinic and then comes back later that night in tears because Rufus has run away. Suddenly, Amy has a real mystery to solve! Big print, great illustrations, and a story that is clear and easy to follow make this a very good chapter book for young readers.”
— Julie A. Baker, Eight Cousins, Falmouth, MA
Introducing The Critter Club! Amy and her friends solve a canine caper in this start to a pet-friendly illustrated chapter book series.
It’s Spring Break in Santa Vista, and everyone has big plans...everyone except for Amy, that is! As her best friends head out of town on exciting adventures, Amy resigns herself to helping out at her mom’s vet clinic. At least she’ll be around cute animals! But when Santa Vista’s cold and elusive millionaire, Marge Sullivan, brings her puppy Rufus for a check-up, Amy encounters an unexpected mystery. After her friends return home, the girls get to the bottom of what happened to Rufus—and discover a way to help other lost and lonely animals in their town.
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, The Critter Club chapter books are perfect for beginning readers.
About the Author
Callie Barkley loves animals. As a young girl, she dreamed of getting a cat or dog of her own until she discovered she was allergic to most of them. It was around this time that she realized the world was full of all kinds of critters that could use some love. She now lives with her husband and two kids in Connecticut. They share their home with exactly ten fish and a very active ant farm.
Marsha Riti illustrated the picture book The Picky Little Witch by Elizabeth Brokamp and The Critter Club series by Callie Barkley. She lives in Austin, Texas, where she likes to take long walks, stopping frequently to pet neighborhood kitties.