(901) 922-5526•387 Perkins Ext. Memphis, TN 38117• TEMPORARY HOURS: Mon–Sat: 9AM–8PM, Sun: 10AM–5PM
Anxiety Management: The Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Solution to Solve Anxiety Problems with Mindfulness (Paperback)
(This item is non-returnable.)
If you're seeking lasting relief from anxiety, out-of-control anxiety, and panic, this is the book for you. It is grounded in cognitive behavior therapy; with a proven treatment approach developed and tested. The author put the tools and techniques of cognitive behavior therapy at your fingertips in this counterintuitive guide. Learn practical strategies for identifying your anxiety triggers, challenging the thoughts and beliefs that lead to distress, calmly confronting the situations you fear, and truly loosening anxiety's grip--one step at a time.
There's a new and faster way to relieve anxiety, but few have never heard about it. Most people are advised to either "manage" their anxiety or medicate it.
Most people who suffer from anxiety and panic attacks are told by their friends, doctors, therapists, and psychiatrists to "manage" their anxiety. Some are given pills to calm their anxiety, breathing techniques, mindfulness, and others.
Anxiety and panic attacks require a different strategy, a counterintuitive and fail-proof one. When left uncontrolled, anxiety tends to grow because our amygdala (the anxiety center of our brain) becomes hyperactive and creates worries.
This book will uncover science-based and counterintuitive techniques that are designed to end unwanted anxiety and panic attacks. They have been tried and tested both by the author, and thousands of people who suffered from anxiety that he has helped.
This is a book like no other
In this simplified, step-by-step guide, you will discover how to:
- Boost your confidence and feel like your old self again.
- Fall asleep faster and with less anxiety each night.
- Live a more bold and adventurous life again.
- Stop panic attacks and end feelings of general anxiety.
- Face any anxious situation you've been avoiding.
- Put an end to anxious or intrusive thoughts.
- Use the correct natural supplements to relieve anxiety.
...and lots more.
If you're tired of managing your anxiety and want a powerful natural solution, then apply the strategies explained in this book.