(901) 922-5526•387 Perkins Ext. Memphis, TN 38117• TEMPORARY HOURS: Mon–Sat: 9AM–8PM, Sun: 10AM–5PM
U is for Unicorn: The ABCs of Silicon Valley (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
U is for Unicorn: The ABCs of Silicon Valley (Funny ABC Book for Kids and Adults, Silicon Valley Alphabet Book, Startup Humor)
U is for Unicorn: The ABCs of Silicon Valley is a game-changing alphabet book about the lingo of the tech industry.
From Angel Investor to Napping Pod to Zero-Emissions Vehicle, this witty book explores the world of the San Francisco Bay Area one letter at a time.
Featuring buzzwords like Cryptocurrency, Hoodies, Rest and Vest, Moonshots, and more, these are the ABCs and ideas that innovators—from infants to Xennials—need to onboard now.
• Pairs funny, knowing illustration with rhyming verse for each crucial concept
• Follows a team of five talented employees (and one scrappy and resourceful raccoon)
• Explores Silicon Valley culture letter-by-letter
Disruptors of all ages can Pivot to next-gen success as they scale their learning and crush it to become the thought leaders of tomorrow.
U is for Unicorn proves that Silicon Valley is rooted not just in a place, but in a state of mind anywhere Java (code and coffee) is flowing.
• Makes a wonderfully witty gift for anyone who lives or works in the San Francisco Bay Area
• Perfect as a baby shower gift for expecting parents who work in tech
Great for those who enjoyed The Code: Silicon Valley and the Remaking of America by Margaret O’Mara, Valley of Genius: The Uncensored History of Silicon Valley (As Told by the Hackers, Founders, and Freaks Who Made It Boom) by Adam Fisher, and BART: The Dramatic History of the Bay Area Rapid Transit System by Michael C. Healy and John King
About the Author
Loren Girimonte grew up in the Bay Area and has worked at Minted.com and EA. She is always thinking of the next big idea.
Jasmine Wibbens is an Alameda, California-based freelance illustrator and designer.
Graduation Gift Pick "Young people heading into computer-related fields will chuckle at 'U is for Unicorn: The ABCs of Silicon Valley,'"
- The Washington Post