(901) 922-5526•387 Perkins Ext. Memphis, TN 38117• TEMPORARY HOURS: Mon–Sat: 9AM–8PM, Sun: 10AM–5PM
Lab Values Interpretation: The ultimate laboratory tests manual of reference ranges and what they mean (Paperback)
(This item is non-returnable.)
Can you decipher the myriad values that you see when the morning lab results come back?
- Is this value high or low?
- Is it a critical value?
- Which ones do you need to be sure get addressed first?
-Is your patient at risk if you wait for the physician?
Getting familiar with and interpreting laboratory values can be intimidating. There's always the fear of messing things up and not being able to meet the patients' health needs.
But, guess what?
Familiarizing and interpreting laboratory values don't always have to feel that way. With the right tips, you'll be able to overcome those fears and complete your tasks easily.
But First, A Warning:
Before we go further, let me make something abundantly clear:
This book does not contain a "magic wand" that will bring you instant knowledge without having to do any work.
This book provides in-depth knowledge of the full spectrum of lab tests used today.
But this only works for those who are willing to apply, take notes, read and re-read the chapters.
So with that said, let me tell you...
- Take Lab Values from random numbers and turning them into functional concepts that are actually fun
- Look beyond the numbers and finally understand what the values mean.
Learn an intuitive, multi-dimensional approach to assessing multiple lab tests and integrating them into your clinical practice.
This is not hype, this is what my audience commonly report