(901) 922-5526•387 Perkins Ext. Memphis, TN 38117• TEMPORARY HOURS: Mon–Sat: 9AM–8PM, Sun: 10AM–5PM
Good Housekeeping One-Pot Magic: 180 Warm & Wonderful Recipes (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
The only one-pot or one-appliance cookbook you need! Good Housekeeping’s Test Kitchen offers 175 delicious recipes plus appliance and cookware testing notes and care instructions.
Whip up fast and delicious one-pot meals that take full advantage of all your favorite appliances and everyday cookware. Good Housekeeping’s tested-til-perfect recipes plus appliance and equipment testing notes and care instructions makes this the ultimate one-pot recipe collection.
Transform your weeknight cooking routine with satisfying recipes such as:
- AIR FRYER Mediterranean Chicken Bowls, Roasted Cauliflower Tacos
- CASSEROLE AND SHEET PAN Fish Chowder Bake, Stuffed Shells
- DUTCH OVEN Guinness Beef Stew, Coq Au Vin Ros, Chicken Curry
- INSTANT POT Brisket with Roasted Red Onions, Pho with Chicken
- SKILLET Chicken with Sauteed Apples, Beef and Broccoli
- SLOW COOKER BBQ Brisket Sandwiches, Curried Butternut Stew
Whether you’re craving satisfying soups and stews, speedy sheet pan and skillet suppers, cozy casseroles or time-saving air fryer and Instant Pot favorite, these all-star one-pot wonder recipes will inspire you to serve something exciting every night that the whole family will love—and with fewer dishes too!
About the Author
Good Housekeeping is a leading lifestyle media brand inspiring a monthly audience of 58M readers.
Kate Merker is the Chief Food Director and oversees the food content appearing in several of Hearst's top titles, including Good Housekeeping. After attending Yale University, she graduated first in her class at the Culinary Institute of America. She lives in Brooklyn.